Posted by Erika Jimenez (Fizzy Pops Staff) on Jun 3rd 2014
DIY Father's Day Bottle Cap Magnets & Key Chains
I don't know about you, but I have a hard time coming up with handmade gift ideas for the men in my life! Father's Day is just around the corner and I have been trying to brainstorm a little homemade something for my husband and my dad. I finally decided on bottle cap magnets for my dad and a bottle cap key chain for my husband. These gifts are simple, inexpensive and take very little time. Check, check and triple check! A perfect fit for me.
- Fizzy Pops Epoxy Stickers
- Fizzy Pops Bottle Caps (we offer bottle cap flats and bottle cap key chains)
- E6000 Glue
- 1/2 inch magnets (glue onto bottle cap with E6000 glue)
- 1" Round Paper Punch (we use Fiskars Round `N Round Medium)
- Bottle Cap Images printed at a photo lab on glossy photo paper, without "auto correction."
First, I selected some of my favorite family pictures that we had taken recently. I manipulated the sizes (I used PicMonkey, it is an awesome online photo editing website and the basic version is FREE) and sent them to get printed as 4 x 6 photos at a photo lab of your choice.
Second, just follow our step by step post on How to Make Bottle Cap Accessories.
Have a great time crafting...Happy Father's Day!